Balenciaga

Balenciaga

Wednesday 21 May 2014

HAUL UPDATE!!!!


THE TOM BOY- Kristen's shirt retails for approximately $48 USD. It's a "distressed" tee with frayed neck and sleeves and is super soft! I wear mine all the time and pair it with skinny jeans (looks great with 7 For All Mankind jeans) and my H&M Bomber. The company do international shipping and you can buy it here WILDFANG CLOTHING


PRODIGAL SONS!!! 

I suspect I may have been one of the first ones to buy these sweaters when the clothing company PRODIGAL SONS CLOTHING went online and started offering "internet shopping"... I say this because I ordered and purchased the two sweaters when they were on "PRE-ORDER" mode and my order number was 000000001. hahaha. Annnnyyyywaaaayyy.... Yes, Prodigal Sons DO offer international shipping! 
Each sweater is approximately $145.00 USD. 
I got the YES SWEATER in a size SMALL and the P.S. SWEATER in a size MEDIUM because I didn't know how the sizing would run. FYI: I am a women US size 6 or an Australian size 10 (in tops) and the SMALL is a better fit for me. It is still slightly roomy whereas the MEDIUM is markedly more baggy. I am 171 cm and I am not sure why I am saying all this, but I thought it might help if you were worried about sizing. 

You can buy them here:







1 comment: