Balenciaga

Balenciaga

Thursday 6 March 2014

Beauty and Skincare ASO Kristen Stewart

There have been a few emails lately from girls wanting to know what Skin Products Kristen uses... Now I don't know if she legit goes out and buys these things, or if she just gets given stuff for free (the latter seems more probable to me...) but anyway.... there's been a tone of press lately given the launch of Rosa-B... (That's what I've decided to call Rosabotanica)... and also now that Kristen is part of the Chanel world... that has also led to questions about her beauty/skincare regime... I suppose.... Anyway.... below are some photos of the things I have and below THAT are some links to some online press things about what she uses, and where you can get the same products she has been known to mention.... And PS I totally agree with her staple beauty product: WATER! Drink a bunch of hydrogen two oxygens and your skin will thank you for it. 


Picture above (Excuse the dustiness of my desk....) haha. Left to Right: BareMinerals Tinted Moisturizer, Smith's Rosebud Salve, Florabotanica bodywash, Florabotanica 30mls, Florabotanica 10mls, Rosabotanica 50mls, Topshop Waterproof Eyeliner in gunmetal (or gunpowder or gun....something)...., Topshop Waterproof eyeliner in Ebony.  


Picture above (My pink handbag is by a brand called EZRA it is NOT aso Kristen, I just photographed it because it seemed to "match"... and also hid the fact that I was taking a photo of my bedspread...so, more of a "backdrop" really...) and Left to Right: Florabotanica 30mls, Smith's Rosebud Salve, Rosabotanica 50mls.


The Shelf in my Bathroom: Possibly the best shelf in my house... Left to Right: Dermalogica Active Moist, Bumble and Bumble Pret a' Powder, Smith's Rosebud Salve cream, Florabotanica, Rosabotanica, MAC Studio Moisture Tint, BareMinerals Tinted Moisturizer, TopShop Waterproof Eyeliners (Ebony and Gunpowder/Gunmental....?) Chanel 219 (black) nailpolish, Proactiv 3 Step System. 

LINKS TO ARTICLES (Ye ol'; copy and paste should do the trick!):
http://kstewartnews.com/2014/01/31/kristen-on-breakouts-dirty-hair-what-she-learned-from-zoolander/#more-26685

http://www.byrdie.com/kristen-stewart-favorite-beauty-products/slide1

No comments:

Post a Comment