Balenciaga

Balenciaga

Friday 7 February 2014

HURRY UP AUSTRALIAN WINTER SO I CAN WEAR MY SWEATERS!!!

MY SWEATER HAUL!

(left to right: 1. EXACT: Make Believe The End Sweater: SOLD OUT- was available on their official website. 2. EXACT: Zoe Karssen's Riot Sweater: STILL AVAILABLE from select stores like (maybe) Net-a- porter, ASOS, Ebay, Farfetch.com, and Revolve.com... if you're quick and lucky. 3. REPLICA: USATF Sweater: STILL AVAILABLE ON ETSY from an excellent seller (TheBadGirlsClub), 4. EXACT: Sportique's Hello Brooklyn Sweater: STILL AVAILABLE on UrbanOutfitters.com and BotiquetoYou.com 5. EXACT: EC Star's Nuns With Guns Hoodie SOLD OUT The company "EC Star" had a store on Etsy about 2 years ago and they re-released this hoodie a few times. It is not available any more, although there are replicas on etsy 6. EXACT: Stussy's Noir Sweater: SOLD OUT was available on UrbanOutfitters.com. 7. EXACT: Vague's Square Hoodie: SOLD OUT was available on the company's official store on ebay. They are a rad clothing company based in Melbourne! 8. JGTHI Harrington Bomber Jacket: STILL AVAILABLE: To be honest, I don't know if it's an exact or a replica because there is a lot of discussion about what BRAND Kristen actually wears; it's a bit tricky because SO MANY COMPANIES make this jacket- it is quite generic and almost always available on Ebay. BUT... I got mine from THIS WEBSITE--->JGTHI- Harrington Jacket  for 30 pounds. 9. EXACT: Mary's Club Portland Oregon hoodie: STILL AVAILABLE from the Mary's Club Official Store for $40 USA including shipping: MARYS CLUB  10. REPLICA: Don't Nickle and Dime Me: I got this from ebay... it is a handmade replica NOT the original which is SOLD OUT. 


                             


A FEW FANCY TRINKETS: ( PHOTO BELOW from left to right)-
EXACTS:
1. Catbird's Threadbare ring available here for $44 USD---> CAT BiRD
2. Melinda Maria's Slice ring (mine is a grey-blue, Kristen's is in black onyx) available here for $86.99 USD---> MELINDA MARIA RING
3. & 4. Karen London's Caradona ring (I have this ring in both Gunmetal and in Gold. Kristen owns this ring in Gunmetal) available here for $75 USD---> KAREN LONDON 
REPLICAS:
5. Unknown brand four leaf clover two-tone ring: replica's available on etsy.com
6. Replica of Cartier nail bracelet: available on ebay.com



LOOKMATIC'S MORGAN FRAME GLASSES IN BLACK/TORTOISE: 
Lookmatic have once again released the Morgan frames (as seen on Kristen on multiple occasions). I "think" Lookmatic have had to re-order, re-stock, and/or re-issue these particular frames on at least 2 occasions due to their popularity and affordability (normally $95 USD but right now they are on SALE for $62 with FREE SHIPPING.... wooohooo )!
I have TWO PAIRS of these glasses because I actually require glasses for long distance vision so the fact that you can get these with Rx lenses (aka prescription lenses) at no extra cost is AMAZING! 
Kristen has these glasses in Black/ Tortoise (black top half of the frames/ tortoise shell on the bottom). 
GET THEM FROM THE LOOKMATIC WEBSITE: MORGAN LOOKMATIC GLASSES

(above) MY TWO PAIRS OF LOOKMATIC MORGAN FRAMES IN BLACK/TORTOISE WITH Rx LENSES


MANGO'S ANGORA SWEATER
 These are now really rare to come by. I got my black sweater recently from ebay and the green one from Net- a- Porter about a year ago. They sell on ebay from time to time anywhere from $50 USD up to about $90 USD. So keep an eye on ebay: both the US and the UK ebay's because sometimes UK sellers list them too. 

(above: a wonky shot of my two MANGO SWEATERS- Kristen has been photographed wearing both the green (in an actual photoshoot) and black (around her shoulders at some kind of event...thingemy...)

SOME NEW SHOES: 
I don't know if you can tell or not, but I "get over" blogging really quickly... as in, I start out all "YEAH! I'M GONNA UPDATE MY BLOG!" and I take all these photos and upload them and pick fonts and colours and google pictures of Kristen wearing the relevant item/s and then I start typing and trying to "format" the post and I get bored very quickly when it comes to the actual writing process because I'm not sure how necessary it actually is...??? I don't know if people really read anything of what I write and I think I sound ridiculous most of the time.
So.... on the right (below) are my two most recent pairs of shoes and the two photos on the right are *obviously kristen wearing the shoes... You can get them here from the Urban Outfitters Website: 
VANS HI TOPS: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/category.jsp?id=WOMENS_SHOES&brand=vans
DR MARTEN LEYTON'S:  http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/category.jsp?id=WOMENS_SHOES&brand=dr2e20martens
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. And I just brought Kristen's Hello Brooklyn sweater.

    ReplyDelete