Balenciaga

Balenciaga

Thursday 7 June 2012

J Crew Pants...? (NB The question mark)

Okay- I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I have no idea what's going on with Bella and the J. Crew pants. I should research more, but I end up getting all confused and going around in circles. In Breaking Dawn Part 1, Bella APPARENTLY wears J crew pants in the bedroom scene (when Edward goes out for his "bucks" night) and she is packing up her bedroom. APPARENTLY she also wears J. Crew pants when she is pregnant on the couch at the Cullens'. 
In one particular scene, a pair she wears does indeed have zips on the ankles, but I don't know about other scenes....Some are Saturday pants, some a lounge pants- I don't know if these are the same thing or not, and sorry I can't be more helpful/ reliable, but I don't know whats going on...hahaha... SO...




So to cover my bases, I have 3 pairs of pants- they could very well ALL be alternatives, or, some could be exact matches...I dunno anymore. haha.
The first pair on the left are J. Crew Skinny Lounge Pants in a Grey Flint type colour. They are too big for me though. They are kind of 3/4 but not...
The pair in the middle are also by J. Crew, they are full length Saturday pants... apparently... 
The pair on the right are alternatives. They are by Bonds, and they are the comfiest out of all three... awkward.... They are from Myers and are 3/4, french terry.... whatever that means...hahaha 


No comments:

Post a Comment