Balenciaga

Balenciaga

Friday, 18 May 2012

Curious Gypsy Thermal

Below: My Curious Gypsy Thermals. I have two of these tops: the first one I purchased was when it was re-released thanks to Youth Monument. The second thermal I purchased from ebay. One is a size small, and the other is a medium. They are very stretchy and very delicate.
There are alternatives out there- but in my research and hunting, nothing really comes that close to the original. 




Below: Bella wears the Curious Gypsy Thermal in the Science class scene in Twilight.





3 comments:

  1. Can I buy one with M size??
    Please name it's price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I buy one with M size??
    Please name it's price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can order these from curious gypsy for 29.95 in your choice of size

    ReplyDelete