Balenciaga

Balenciaga

Friday 18 May 2012

Accessories

Goody Stay-Put Headbands- Bella wears these throughout Twilight. I got a set f 5 from ebay.



Long Gloves-  Bella wears hers in the "almost" car accident scene in Twilight. I got mine from ebay.



Jansport Backpack- Bella's school bag/backpack is my most utilised item. I take mine to uni. It's a really great bag, and some people have even noticed it's from twilight and said "Oh you have Bella's bag!"I got mine from Amazon.



The Eclipse Beanie- Bella wears this beanie in Eclipse, when she goes up to camp in the mountains to avoid the new- The ebay seller who sold the gloves also sold this beanie (different times, separate transactions).



3 comments:

  1. Hello, have you got the link to the bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! By any chance do you still have those Stay Put Headbands & are willing to sell? I really want those for my niece. Or do you know where I could get them? I've been looking everywhere. Pls let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) could you by chance tell me the ebay seller's name who made you the gloves and beanie?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete